SO Brian gets here tomorrow. I'm soo super excited!! It's only been 5 months but it feels like way longer! Like forever and a day! But I am so lucky compared to many girlfriends/boyfriends/wives/husbands of those who serve in the military. Brian isn't somewhere overseas and I never get to talk to him he is only in Cali and I get to talk to him everyday. I'm lucky. But I cant' help but to just whine a little how I haven't seen him in 5 months. I don't know what I would ever do if I had to go longer without seeing him and talking to him everyday. I think I'm a strong person but those who loved ones are overseas fighting and can't talk everyday or see for a year or longer are so much stronger and I look up to them so much for what they go through everyday.
But he does get here tomorrow and I'm filled so so so so much excitement and I know everyone will probably want to kill me all day tomorrow but it's ok. I have tried and warned everyone so I hope they realize how excited I'm going to be. He is the man of my dreams and I'm so ready for him to finally get here. I feel like half of me is always missing and the two weeks he is going to be here I'm going to be a whole piece again. AMAZING. I love Brian. ♥♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment