14 September 2008
...
Right now I have so many thoughts in my head it's hard to get them all down and still make sense. I'm always here for my friends and just to hear and see what they are going through with the people that they care about make me feel so lucky that I have Brian in my life. He's the most amazing guy and I could not ask for anything more. I have a friend who is completely hurt by a person they thought they were going to marry and to find out that she was just basically messing with him and was very materialistic and only wanted one thing. And see how others can not survive distance put between them and let a tiny bit of stress ruin what they had. Or to see how others take it for granted when the one you care about is always with you. It kills me. I just feel so blessed of the relationship Brian and I have. We have been doing the whole long distance thing for over a year now and I believe that it has made our relationship so strong. I'm just an extremely lucky girl to have a guy like him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment