24 September 2008
Life decisions
I have so much to say right now.. Where to begin right now. My life is just a big mess. I haven't accomplished much since I've graduated and I working so hard at getting it right. And right now I'm just afraid of losing the most important thing in my life. I have a lot I need to do before it would ever be close to right and right now winning the lottery might help some. lol. But right now its all about proving everyone wrong who didn't or doesn't think I can do anything much less do it right. Its like choosing from your love or following a dream which do you do? I'm choosing love its such a hard thing to find now days and I'm so lucky to have found it and my dreams change as much as i do it seems. I know what I'm going to do and I will prove everyone wrong it's what I do best. I like the challenge. These last two days have been so BAD!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment